A minimalistic grid targeted at modern web apps with a lean and nimble UI. It uses Sass silent classes (placeholders) to structure content in HTML and keeps your Markup free of excess presentational classes like "unit_1of4", "small-2", "grid4".
Why I use it:
- Its fast and simple to use with Sass or plain CSS.
- Flexible, responsive and scalable; It likes relative units.
- A ton of utility but it doesn't have to generate any extra CSS
- Uses document flow, box-sizing and adjustable gutters
- Semantic & concise. Its a layout helper with just the essentials.
- Integrates easily, works with Node-Sass or Ruby.
Simple Grid Units
With Bower just use: "bower install girder --save" and add a reference to either scss/_girder.scss or girder.css inside the components folder.
@import the _girder.scss partial which should reside next to its modules in your project.
Simply include girder.css in your document along with the site's styles. Here's an Example.